- Live game video is an essential component of the recruiting process. It allows recruiters to evaluate an athletes skill-set and ability to compete against same-
- Live-video is the closest thing to recruiters watching an athlete compete first-hand.
- Skills video allows recruiters to evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of an athletes fundamentals and gives recruiters a complete picture of an athletes overall
- For athletes, live-game video and skills-video allows prospects to expose their game to recruiters outside of their local region.
- Without video, athletes are "hoping" recruiters will discover them. Video helps athletes become proactive and take control of the recruiting process.